Are you looking for the best press release distribution services in the market? Or are you overwhelmed with multiple PR services and you don’t know what to choose? No worries, in this list you will find the most accurate and affordable PR distribution services that suit your plans.
What is Press Release Distribution?
Before we dive into the list, you need to know what a press release distribution is.
Press release distribution is a way to get in front of your target audience in the most strategic, and easiest way (this depends on your business). It uses social media platforms, bloggers, journalists, and a multitude of other ways to chain your business with your audience, which will increase your overall performance.
Don’t make the mistake that so many business owners are doing, making a great product, or providing an outstanding service is not enough if you don’t get exposure. How do you get exposure? Hire a superb PR distribution service!
Here are the best 5 press release distribution services that would change your business thoroughly.
PR Distribution™ is the best press release distribution provider for any business whether it’s small or big, due to its affordable plans. This agency allows you to publish your press releases in premium news outlets such as FOX, ABC, and CBS. Therefore, you’ll reach massive target audiences, with almost no money!
- Affordable plans starting from $49 only and $99 without a plan
- Puts your press release internationally
- PR Distribution™ provides unlimited word count
- Free analytics
- Video, audio, and photo embedding
- They provide an expansive range of options to choose from
2. PR Newswire
PR Newswire is a great choice for businesses who are targeting a specific audience, due to its enormous database and ability to target media outlets, or journalists, by topic and industry type.
PR Newswire services:
- Plans starting from $350
- Provides a vast exposure by putting your press release in media outlets such as Buzzfeed, ABC News, New York Times
- Provides you with your target audience
- Offers visibility reports
eReleases is a press release service ideal for small business; they offer a wide exposure with considerable prices. eReleases also offers next business day distribution and press release writing for an extra fee.
- eReleases plans start from $299
- Large database and media outlets (over 5000)
- Wide audience reach
- eReleases provides reports for its users to see how the press release is performing
4. PR Underground
PR Underground distributes PR to 80+ media outlets including FOX and CBS. It is a decent choice for small businesses that want to reach large audiences.
PR Underground services:
- Plans start at $49.99 (includes only one post on DigitalJournal.com you need to pay more for more services)
- It provides coverage up to 375 media sites with its $129 plan
- The plans include networks such as ABC, FOX, CBC, and NBC
- SEO optimization
5. Business Wire
Business Wire is a Berkshire Hathaway company founded in 1961 in the US. It is a trusted source for media outlets, investment professionals, and journalists, it is expensive and it distributes the news through its NX Network.
Business Wire services:
- Free social media share links
- Digital asset management
- E-mail distribution
- Press release builder
Choosing a press release distribution service is a vital step for each business; therefore, choosing the right service, and plan, which suits your business approach is key for your success. After our review and analysis, PR Distribution™ comes up as the #1 provider for press release distribution.
Remember, press release distribution puts you directly in the face of your audience, via media coverage people will know about your business, and if you did a good job choosing a suitable PR distribution company from this list, the potential costumers (or even the cold audience) will turn to active customers.
Don’t forget to check out PR Distribution™ official website.