Choosing a press release distribution service is a tedious task in 2020. There are hundreds of choices. Therefore, we’ll cover the best press release services to make it easier for you!
What is Press Release Distribution?
If you’re a business owner looking to spread your words about your brand, or business, press releases are the way to go!
First, you need to know what press release distribution is before you choose one.
Press release distribution is simply an operation to spread and deliver your press release to journalists, and press members. The main purpose of this procedure is to get media coverage, think of it as a marketing tool, in this way your content whatever it may be (services, products, information about your business…) is shown to a broad audience, which eventually boosts your business’s reach and sales.
3 Reasons Why You Need Press Release Distribution
Are you not sure why you need press release distribution? Here are 3 reasons why you should consider it:
Press Release Distribution Provides Reach
Press release distribution is a great marketing tool, if you’re looking for more clients, or warming up those cold audiences, this would be ideal for you, as press release provides large exposure via publishing in various media outlets (this depends on the PR service provider you’re hiring more in that later)
Rank Up on Google
SEO is crucial for any business, instead of spending all the money on ads, if your press release is well written and engaged with, you may find it ranking on top Google pages, which will drive a ton of free organic traffic for your business.
Become an Authority
When people see your press release on a trusted, or famous, media outlet (Fox for example) they’ll trust you, and perceive you as an expert, and an authority. You won’t get exposure only, but also you’ll become trustworthy, which is a major factor that affects your business integrity.
Best Press Release Distribution Providers in 2020
Now since you know what press release distribution is, and you why you need it, here is a list of the best 6 PR service providers ready for you to choose from.
PR Distribution™ is the ideal press release distribution provider for any business or organization.
Why choosing PR Distribution™?
- Affordable prices, plans start at $49 only
- They publish in media giants such as FOX, ABC, and CBS
- PR Distribution™ gives unlimited word count (a huge factor which determines the success of your press release)
- Various multimedia embedding
- A huge checklist of options
PR Distribution™ is one of the most reliable choices for any business regardless of its size, highly recommended.
eReleases is a great option for small businesses that do not have a high budget.
Why choosing eReleases?
- Decent pricing (plans start from $299)
- They provide wide reach
- They provide you with useful reports which makes it easy to analyze your press release overall performance
- Online engagement interactions
eReleases makes it easier for you to reach your potential audience don’t forget to check it out.
3. Business Wire
Next on the list is the antique Business Wire, which is a Berkshire Hathaway company, founded in 1961, it has 100K media outlets and 22 worldwide offices.
Why choosing Business Wire?
- Distribution through industry’s only patented network
- Up-to-date web formatting
- Free social media share links for online readers
Business Wire is a trusted news source with 219 industry categories that suit any business.
4. PR Underground
PR Underground also fits small businesses seeking a large audience and exposure.
Why choosing PR Underground?
- Plans start from $49.99 (one post on DigitalJournal.com) you need to pay more for more posts and services
- The $129 plan covers 375 media outlets
- They offer SEO optimization
5. PR Newswire
If you are targeting specific audiences, let us say men between 25 and 40 suffering from hair loss, then PR Newswire is for you.
Why choosing PR Newswire?
- Finds for your ideal target audience
- Plans start from $350
- They deal with famous media outlets such as the New York Times, and Buzzfeed
- They offer in-depth reports
PR Newswire’s database is massive; this is why they’re great at finding the ideal target market you’re seeking.
6. 24-7 Press Release
24-7 Press Release provides amazing services for reasonable prices; it’s a decent choice for small business also.
Why choosing 24-7 Press Release?
- Affordable prices starting from $69
- The premium package distributes your press release to 4500+ websites and media outlets
- They provide translation to some languages
24-7 Press Release focuses on small markets; however, their services worth the investment if they suit you.
Press release distribution is one of the most efficient ways to popularize your business, become trustworthy, and a face of authority!
Remember, each PR service provider can serve your needs in a verity of ways, now since you know the best press release distribution providers, what is your choice? Are you ready to start your press release journey?
After our review and analysis, PR Distribution™ comes up as the #1 provider for press release distribution.
Ayoub has over 5 years of experience as a writer, and over 4 years of experience as a designer. He graduated from Université d’Oran Es-Sénia in 2021 in English and Literature/Letters.