Do you have a perfect story to share with the world but don’t know how? A press release can be an effective tool to tell the world about new hiring, a new product line, a new service, a discount offer, latest event happening in your company, a new achievement or milestone attained by your company, a new blog launched, or anything that could excite your users.
The main purpose of a press release is to inform, engage, and connect with the readers through media outlets. So, it is important that a press release is well-written. It should clearly mention the news along with the narrative of the company. Writing an informative and engaging press release isn’t easy. In fact, very few press release writers can pull this thing off.
We, at PR Distribution Inc., believe in helping out small businesses struggling out with their PR needs. PR Distribution Inc. is one of the best press release distribution services in the USA and has almost 20 years of experience in the PR industry. We offer quite flexible and affordable press release writing and distribution packages for businesses of all sizes.
To facilitate our customers, writers, and PR individuals, we have curated an extensive list of press release secrets revealed in a press release checklist.
Here are a few things the press release checklist talks about:
- Does the headline of the press release is captivating?
- Do you have a subheading? And location, date, information etc.
- Does your first paragraph adequately summarize the main points?
- Does the remaining text convey the necessary information?
- Have you proofread the copy of the press release?
- Have you checked all the necessary URLs and anchor text?
- How many words does your press release contain? Is it concise enough?
- Does your press release make people take some kind of action?
And many other ingredients essential for a newsworthy press release.
You can download the complete press release checklist containing 22-points necessary to write a newsworthy and compelling press release for free.