LOS ANGELES, CA – 03-06-2019 (PRDistribution.com) —
- Testistim has exclusively licensed U.S. patent 8,897,877 method and device for increasing testosterone production in a male from inventor Bob Forward of Los Angeles.
- Bob Forward has joined the TestiStim founding team as a key advisor.
- TestiStim has filed new provisional and actual patent claims for TestiStim II for bioelectrically reading testosterone levels and auto adjusting the bioelectric stimulation testosterone increasing signals to reduce risk of overdosing and TestiStim Plus a combination bioelectrics and biologics therapy for severe cases.
- In a single patient (inventor himself) prod of concept limited pilot study man treated with TestiStim I achieved normalised testosterone levels after three months, with improvements in quality of life and fatigue, and an increase in erectile function.
- TestiStim I is bioelectric underwear for manually adjusted to increase testosterone levels. TestiStim II has built in monitoring and auto adjust testosterone levels to avoid over dosing. TestiStim Plus is a combination bioelectrics and stem cell based biologics mixed composition TS-15 therapy for treating only the most severe cases of infertility and low T.
TestiStim a startup focused on bioelectric and biologics therapies for low testosterone and infertility today announced the unveiling of its full three product platform heading into pre-clinical and eventually full clinical testing – TestiStim I, TestiStim II and TestiStim Plus. TestiStim is a startup incubating in the Leonhardt’s Launchpads innovation and startup accelerator facilities in Los Angeles, Salt Lake City and Pittsburgh.
“Men suffering from hypogonadism symptoms, including erectile dysfunction and fatigue, have few choices. Topical gels have issues with dosing, breast enlargement, limited time efficacy affects and other side effects including increased cardiovascular risks. Our team is committed to developing a safer alternative more conveniently and consistently delivered with less risk of over dosing.” states Howard J. Leonhardt, Executive Chairman & CEO of TestiStim a Leonhardt’s Launchpads Co.
(1) TestiStim I is a bioelectric stimulator for controlling specific protein expressions including those to improve blood circulation which when applied to testicles has demonstrated in very limited small scale feasibility study to be able to increase testosterone levels.
(2) TestStim II is the same as above with bioelectrical monitoring of testosterone levels built into the bioelectric underwear to enable auto adjustment bioelectric testosterone expression levels to reduce risk of overdosing.
(3) TestiStim Plus is the same as above with periodic injections of the TS-15 multiple component stem cell and biologics composition.
Testistim, TestiStim II and TestiStim Plus will be tested first pre-clinically first and later clinically for testosterone therapy in adult males for conditions associated with a deficiency or absence of endogenous testosterone:
- Primary hypogonadism (congenital or acquired): testicular failure due to cryptorchidism, bilateral torsion, orchitis, vanishing testis syndrome, orchiectomy, Klinefelter’s syndrome, chemotherapy, or toxic damage from alcohol or heavy metals. These men usually have low serum testosterone concentrations and gonadotropins (follicle-stimulating hormone [FSH], luteinizing hormone [LH]) above the normal range.
- Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (congenital or acquired): gonadotropin or luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) deficiency or pituitary-hypothalamic injury from tumors, trauma, or radiation. These men have low testosterone serum concentrations but have gonadotropins in the normal or low range
- Infertility – male factors are implicated in up to 50% of couples being evaluated and treated for infertility with advanced assisted reproductive technologies.
- Safety and efficacy of TestiStim, TestiStim II and TestiStim Plus in men with “age-related hypogonadism” (also referred to as “late-onset hypogonadism”) have not been established in properly controlled and sized studies. The product is not available for sale in any form. The products are in early stage development with significant more safety testing required forward.
Earlier this year the Leonhardt’s Launchpads team announced the launch of a 2nd study examining bioelectric stimulation for the treatment of erectile dysfunction with its startup MyoStim ED and product ErectiStim www.erectistim.com on the heels of positive results from a pilot study led by C. Carboni in Brazil – https://erectistim.com/myostim-ed-announces-first-patient-enrolled-in-2nd-study-of-erectistim-bioelectric-treatment-of-erectile-dysfunction/. The team plans to sponsor in the future a study combining the MyoStim ED ErectiStim technology and TestiStim auto-adjust bioelectric underwear into one treatment protocol.
“We intend to tread cautiously in advancing these therapies through pre-clinical safety studies and properly designed and controlled clinical studies with safety in mind first as always”. stated Dr. Leslie Miller, Chief Medical Officer for TestiStim and Leonhardt’s Launchpads
“I am delighted to join forces with TestiStim and the full Leonhardt’s Launchpads team to advance this technology forward with adequate safety precautions to be in position to potentially serve millions of men in need in the future” Bob Forward, Los Angeles based Inventor of 1st generation product
About male hypogonadism:
Male hypogonadism is a condition characterized by low levels or absence of testosterone due to certain medical conditions, and signs and symptoms of testosterone deficiency. Male hypogonadism is reported to have an incidence of 2-6% in men aged 40-79 years and becomes more common with age. There is a substantial quality of life and clinical burden associated with hypogonadism in men, and can be associated with comorbidities such as diabetes, metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular diseases, and adverse bone health.
TestiStim www.testistim.com focusedbioelectric stimulation and biologics therapies for testosterone management and male infertility is a startup within the Leonhardt’s Launchpads www.leonhardtventures.cominnovationaccelerator(s) with locations in Los Angeles, Petaluma, Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh and Australia. The accelerator business model is to advance each organ specific innovation and corresponding startup thorough first in man studies and then seek out a strategic partner to further development.
About Leonhardt’s Launchpads:
Leonhardt’s Launchpad is the innovation and startup accelerator arm of Leonhardt Ventures www.leonhardtventurs.com focused on bioelectric and biologics therapies for organ regeneration and recovery with locations in Los Angeles, Petaluma, Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh and Australia. 30 startups are in the 2019 portfolio class nearly all of them based on a common bioelectric signaling IP platform – https://leonhardtventures.com/development-pipeline/
Warnings and Disclaimers: Product is very early stage and not proven yet to be safe or effective. Patents mentioned may not be maintained. License terms may not be met. Product and company may be found to be infringing other patents. Company has substantially less resources than normally would be required to bring a product like this to commercialization. Any timelines mentioned may be substantially delayed. Any forward looking statements are subject to change without notice. As an investment this early stage startup is in the highest risk category for loss.
For more information, please contact
Director of Marketing
Howard J. Leonhardt
Executive Chairman and CEO
Leonhardt’s Launchpads by Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc., 12655 W Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066
Leonhardt’s Launchpads Utah, Inc. 370 S, 300 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Research Lab @ 2500 S State St. #224, Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Leonhardt’s Launchpads Pittsburgh, Inc., 2730 Sidney Street, Suite 300 ,Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Google Voicemail All Locations: (424) 291-2133