The world is in a state of uncertainty and confusion. Conflicting information about the COVID-19 health crisis has caused the public, media, and medical professionals to disagree on the appropriate approach. People are unsure how to best address this pandemic and its repercussions.
Some doctors and licensed health professionals have spoken out about their opinions and experiences and have been censored or altogether removed from popular online platforms. In the meantime, people lack clear health information and solutions. The public is afraid to question the information being given and its inconsistencies.
A new online application has set out to change that. On June 4, 2021, the Fix Yourself app launched, and within 48 hours had over 11,300 members.
The Fix Yourself app is an uncensored platform for the health conscious people and licensed practitioners to discuss holistic health solutions.
The organized groups discuss various holistic health-related topics, including nutrition, exercise, mental health, sleep, plant medicine, spirituality, detoxing, skin care, bodywork, parenting, and even COVID-19. In each group, users can post relevant content and openly discuss their views, experiences, and science-based information. There is also a dedicated “Practitioners” group where any licensed healthcare practitioner has the ability to post, and all app members can view, comment, and interact.
"The app provides an online space for licensed medical professionals to freely speak about their experiences, research, opinions, and solutions to our modern day health environment. This gives people the opportunity to evaluate information from frontline experts and decide for themselves what’s best for them and their family.
The concept is simple: health experts and information should not be censored or suppressed.
We the people should be allowed to have open conversations about the natural ways to be mentally and physically healthy, as well as the unnatural things that are harming our health."
- Kim Kelley, owner and founder
- Organized groups with open, uncensored discussions on every health related topic
- Post photos, videos, GIFs, polls, links to 3rd party sites, and more
- Like and comment on posts with the option of adding photos, videos, GIFs, or inner-comment threads
- Private and group messaging
- Friend requests and follows
- Followable, searchable hashtags
- Live streaming
- A registry of licensed holistic health practitioners
- Weekly podcasts and interviews with industry experts
WHAT YOU’LL FIND:
- Open minded, knowledgeable people who love discussing the science-based, natural remedies they’ve used to heal themselves and upgrade their health and performance.
- People who are sick and tired of being sick and tired, lied to, manipulated, and controlled.
- Open forums that discuss everything from mental health, energy work, and plant medicine, to how to fix health problems with proven solutions.
- Licensed health experts and influencers who are finally able to speak about their views, research, and perspectives.
- Content creators who simplify complicated information into actionable steps.
- The root cause of your mystery illness, chronic pain, fatigue, and mental health issues, and how to fix them!
- People interested in the same aspects of holistic health who will join you on your journey to explore and experience the benefits.
- Your tribe.
WHAT YOU WON'T FIND:
- censoring or suppressing
- data harvesting or targeting
Download the Fix Yourself app:
The first 20,000 members get 3 months free