United States - 09/05/2019 (PRDistribution.com)
In financial language, the term offshore is used to mean any business or investment made outside the country of residence, or in other words, an offshore company is a legal entity established in an offshore financial center (offshore jurisdiction).
An offshore company, which is usually called an International Business Company or non-resident company, is a legal structure that provides an environment with low or zero taxes, minimizing tax burden and improving wealth management.
There are many reasons why a large number of entrepreneurs register offshore companies in Dubai, but the main reasons are the following:
- low Dubai freezone company setup cost;
- flexible legislation and judicial protection;
- business expansion;
- international financial diversification;
- anonymity, confidentiality and the highest level of secrecy;
- asset protection;
- business can be conducted internationally;
- the company may be an intermediary in any transactions of your company with foreign companies;
- 100% tax exemption;
- 100% exemption from customs duties;
- 100% ownership, no local national participation required;
- 100% repatriation of profits and investments;
- quick registration - 2-3 business days.
For what purposes an offshore in Dubai can be opened
Offshore companies, like most other companies, can enter into agreements, open bank accounts, buy and sell various products and services, and have property. Also, when registering offshore company in Dubai as a typical offshore company, you will not have to pay taxes in your home jurisdiction.
Offshore companies in UAE can be used for the following tasks:
- International trade - a trading company can be registered in the offshore area. An offshore company can receive calls directly from the client, however, the delivery of goods to this client will be made from the manufacturer or place of purchase. Profit arising from the difference between the purchase price and the selling price will then accumulate in the bank account of the IBC offshore.
- Dubai property ownership - there are many good reasons why IBC has become so popular for buying property in Dubai. The most obvious reason is considered to be the prevention of a rather complicated inheritance procedure.
- Registration of an offshore company for investment - people who want to invest their money in various projects and do not want to disclose any information about themselves can register a company in Dubai in the form of an IBC, and then this offshore can do it as a corporate investor. Offshore companies may own shares in other companies in the UAE or abroad.
- Copyright, trademarks and patents - any kind of intellectual property right (copyright or trademark) can be registered on behalf of the IBC offshore. The company also has the right to buy or sell this type of rights.
The main benefits of incorporating an offshore company in Dubai
- The main benefit is that offshore companies in the UAE are not taxed. In Dubai, there is 0% taxation for income and corporate tax, as well as capital gains tax.
- In addition, there are other advantages when choosing International Business Company among other types of companies in UAE:
- No physical office required.
- The registers of directors and shareholders are not public.
- No annual audit reports.
- There are no agreements with other countries regarding the exchange of relevant tax information.
- Registration of an offshore company and bank account can be completed remotely without visiting the UAE.
- High prestige compared to classic offshore jurisdictions.
|person_outline ||Full Name:||Media Contact|
|phone ||Phone Number:||N/A|