The market is saturated with press release distribution service providers, it is hard to choose a decent service that suits your needs; however, in this list, we’ll get you through the best press release distribution services in 2020!
What is Press Release Distribution?
Press release distribution is the process of spreading a press release on different websites, and media outlets, that could be shared via social media. If it is done correctly your press release will be shown to a huge audience ( this depends on the PR distribution provider plans) therefore, you’ll reach more people and potential customers.
Press release distribution is a great content marketing method.
Best Press Release Distribution Providers in 2020
Now since you know what press release distribution is, it’s time to do a comparison between the pros and cons of the best press release distribution services in 2020
PR Distribution™ is one of the best press release distribution providers you can find, it doesn’t matter if you are on a tight budget or not, PR Distribution™ suits any business.
- Reasonable price starting from $49 only!
- Small businesses friendly plan
- PR Distribution™ provides unlimited word count
- They provide various options for their customers
- Free analytics
- They also provide social media distribution
- They publish in international media outlets such as FOX and CBS
A limited number of media outlets ( however PR Distribution™ guarantees media outlets placement, not like their competitors)
2. Business Wire
Business Wire is one of the oldest PR distribution services in the industry; they are a trusted source of news with 20+ global offices.
- Free social media share links
- Good customer service
- They publish in 100.000 media outlets
- They provide 219 business categories
- Their services are extravagant
- They have a fee for additional words
- Word count limitations (400 words only) you need to pay for more
3. PR Newswire
If you have a specified audience you want to reach, PR Newswire can segregate it from many audiences and displays your press release directly to them.
- Can find your ideal audience
- They provide in-depth reports
- There’re famous media outlets on their list such as the New York Times and ABC News
- Simple to use
- The plans are expensive starting from $350
- Additional fees for inserting media type files such as video and images
- Membership fee
4. 24-7 Press Release
24-7 Press Release is another good choice for small businesses, they offer a lot of services for a decent price.
- Considerable prices starting from $69
- They offer translation services
- 4500+ media outlets and websites in their premium package
- SEO optimization
- Limited targeting
- Poor reports
- They target small markets
5. Easy Newswire
Easy Newswire targets Twitter feeds allowing you to get massive following reach, they also enhance your ranking with their SEO service.
- Reasonable pricing
- Great customer support
- User friendly
- They offer geo-targeting
- Fees for extra services
- Downloadable PDF reports are exclusive for premium members
- Vague explanations for their plans
Send2Press offers a multitude of free services with their plans, which are modest if you have a tight budget.
- Plans starting from $29
- Free proofreading comes with the $89 plan
- Unlimited access for media outlets
- They don’t charge membership fees before you use their services
- Free social media distribution for all plans
- No distribution outlets in their basic plan ($29 plan)
- Limited word count ranges from 500-800 words
- Irresponsive customers service from time to time
- Slow email response
7. PR Web
PR Web is a good choice for both small-to-medium and large businesses, due to the flexibility of their plans.
- Plans range from $99 to $389
- Unlimited word count
- SEO tagging
- Multimedia embedding
- No writing service
- Proofreading available only in expensive plans
- Multimedia embedding isn’t available in the basic plan
Press release distribution is necessary for any business to grow, even if you’re a personal brand, enterprise, or a startup press release is among the finest marketing ways.
Now you know the pros and cons of the best PR providers in 2020, PR Distribution™ stands among the crowd; with its affordable services, they guarantee a bright future for your business. Boost your business’s performance, contact them, and see which plan suits your needs.
Ayoub has over 5 years of experience as a writer, and over 4 years of experience as a designer. He graduated from Université d’Oran Es-Sénia in 2021 in English and Literature/Letters.